Features and benefits of TummyTie:
- Extremely comfortable to wear & easy to use
- Discreet & classic in appearance
- The elastic expands with your waistline; the average wear is up to 6 months & post pregnancy using the medium TummyTie, & there is also a large TummyTie included in the pack for later or multiple pregnancy
- Your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- The unique patented design of TummyTie being threaded through the buttonhole & back over itself eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants (it holds the pants together at the top rather than encouraging them to be pulled further apart like other products, & this stops your zipper from going down).
- The patented design also enables the TummyTie to stretch depending upon how much pressure your tummy is putting on it – so it is perfect for fluctuating weight, in-between sizes, menopausal or post-operative bloating, right through to full term pregnancy; It is extremely versatile
- High density elastic material means the TummyTie always keeps its shape & strong elasticity and is very durable
- Designed for front, side and back fastening garments
- You can also wear the TummyTie the reverse way around on the inside button & buttonhole of your slide fastened pants!
HOW TO USE TUMMYTIE:
Step 1: Attach one end of the TummyTie to the existing button on your clothes (seam showing)
Step 2: Thread the other end of the TummyTie behind and through the buttonhole
Step 3: Fold back over itself, re-attaching the TummyTie to your existing button
Care Instructions: Cool machine wash, lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
*I was provided with a FREE TummyTie to create this review. The opinions are mine and were not influenced because of the FREE product given. No other compensation was given.