If your planning on having/trying to have a baby typically you might want to start taking prenatal vitamins (talk to your doctor first), this helps your body have essential vitamins and minerals to support you and your new growing baby before you even know your pregnant.
New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal whole-food multi-vitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby.
All of New Chapter's multivitamins are probiotic and whole. The herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals in each formulation work together to promote optimal health and deliver condition-specific benefits – not just address nutrient deficiencies. New Chapter’s formulation team takes exacting care with each nutrient in all of our targeted daily Multi-vitamins to benefit the specific needs of the individual. New Chapter Multivitamins are also Non-GMO project certified and made with organic fruits and vegetables.
• Cultured Whole Food Organic herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals work together to promote a healthy pregnancy and baby - not just address nutrient deficiencies.*
• For Mom & Baby Perfect Prenatal® whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby.
• Prenatal Herbal Blend Cultured, organic, and safe for pregnancy herbal blend combines whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
• Hormone & Breast Support A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.*
• Convenient Once-per-meal formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest, and can be taken anytime - even on an empty stomach!
• Organic Formulated with Organic Ingredients
• Probiotic Cultured with Beneficial Live Probiotics
• Whole Bioavailable, Easy-to-Digest Food
• Naturally Gluten Free
• 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
I am currently in the "trying" period, and this will be my 4th pregnancy, so I am very aware of what I need to ease my mind. I have started taking prenatal vitamins for the past month or so, and I feel great and confident that I am giving my body what it needs. The Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin is no different. With all the vitamins and minerals you typically need for pregnancy this could be a Prenatal vitamin to try.
I have found that New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin are easy to swallow and so far has not upset my stomach, even when I haven't taken solid food (I usually take this with my morning smoothie) This will be ideal when I actually conceive and begin the morning sickness. I am pretty happy with the New Chapter Organic Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin so far.
New Chapter Whole-Food Multivitamins: More Than Food Supplements, They're Supplemental Food
BUY IT!! If you planning on having/trying for a baby or even already pregnant, why not try a prenatal multi-vitamin the uses whole-food vitamins and minerals. Buy these online at New Chapter.com and other retailers.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Contains: Fermented soy.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*I was provided with a bottle of New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin to conduct this review free of charge.