This is an opportunity to email your questions about your baby's first 3 months.
On Tuesday May 19th 11am (EST): They will have Child Development Expert, Judith Wides, give a talk and answer questions about your baby's first 3 months and calm new mommies' fears and anxiety after you've been reading too many baby books! The teleseminar is free and we'd like to help as many mommies and daddies as possible, so please forward this to your friends and any mommies or soon-to-be mommies and daddies!
The life of a baby from birth to age 3 months could probably be summed up in 3 words: breastfeeding, sleeping and pooping. The goal of this teleseminar is to help parents with new babies:
1) be able to understand their new baby's developmental needs;
2) understand "normal" or expected eating habits, including breastfeeding and transitioning to bottle feeding;
3) learn how to put their baby to sleep easily and quickly, and discuss other sleep issues, including swaddling and SIDS;
4) understand what's "normal" or expected when their baby poops; and
5) answer listeners' pre-submitted questions, especially when reading baby books has made them nervous and scared.
If you want to Join in and get some great information, go HERE to register and get involved. If you have further questions, Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org